Brown Sago Cake
- 6 Eggs (separate the whites from the yolks
- 75 gr Butter
- 110 gr Coconut Sugar
- 40 gr Sugar
- 150 gr Sago Flour
- 25 gr Milk Powder
- Beat the egg whites and sugar until stiff, set aside.
- Beat the butter, eggs yolk and coconut sugar (little by little) until well-combined and turn into a paler color.
- Add sagoo flour and milk powder, slowly stir in clockwise direction until all weel-blended.
- Fold in the egg whites into the sago mixture gradually, stir slowly. Pour the batter into a greased baking ting.
- Bake in a preaheat oven about 45 minutes (or until just golden brown) at 180oC. Remove from heat and serve.