Chocolate Coconut Cake
- 100 gr Sago Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 15 gr Cocoa Powder
- 100 gr Grated Coconut
- 50 gr Butter
- 100 gr Coconut Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100 ml Coconut Water/water
- 50 g Almond, halved/chopped as you like
- Mix sago, salt, cocoa powder and grated coconut well.
- Beat butter and add coconut sugar little by little until smoth. Add eggs, beat until just well-combined.
- Mix sago mixture with egg mixture, add coconut water/water, stir well.
- Prepare 10 greased mini mold, pour the mixture in and sprinkel with almond.
- Baked in a preaheat oven for about 40 minutes at 160oC (you will know the cake is cooked when it’s separated from the pan and almond turn gold). Remove from oven and serve.